WANT WANT Shelly Senbei Rice Crackers Family Pack (520g)-旺旺雪饼
DO YOU KNOW THAT: Japanese rice crackers called senbei are available in a variety of colors, sizes, and flavors. In the Tang period, approximately 737 AD, Senbei arrived in Japan from the Mainland. It has undergone significant alteration since then. Want-Want Senbei is the culmination of the rice cracker culture's numerous voyages and evolutions.
• This product comes with 520 grams of Shelly Senbei Rice Crackers per family pack, each item inside are individually wrapped to preserve freshness!
• It is one of the most widely consumed foods in Asia specifically in Taiwan, China, and Japan, that these rice crackers are gently sweet.
• It is made with top-quality Japonica rice, is free of gluten, raising agents, and trans fat, and isn't even baked in the oven.
• This individually wrapped, gently sweetened cracker, also known as snow crispy rice cracker, is a tasty, healthful treat for the entire family. Since the flavor is sprinkled on the cracker's exterior, it is more immediately apparent and lasts longer.
• It is the ideal snack food for all of your daily activities, including studying, working, binge-watching television, playing video games for hours on end, streaming, spending time with friends, and any other event. You'll keep eating more of these biscuits because of how tasty and addictive they are!
• This product was imported directly from China!
Rice, sugar, palm oil [contains antioxidant tertiary butylhydroquinone (TBHQ)], glutinous rice flour, potato starch, salt, gelatin, monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate.
17 serving per sachet
Serving Size 3 packets (30g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||7%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 4g|
|Includes 4g Added Sugar||8%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.