YAMAMOTOYAMA Original Roasted Sushi Nori Seaweed 30 Sheets 2.64oz (75g)
• This product comes with 2.64 ounce in total it includes 30 sheets of Original Roasted Sushi Nori Seaweed per sachet!
• This product was imported directly from United States!
Due to the nature of the product, this product may contain trace amounts of fish and/or shellfish particles.
This package contains a packet of moisture absorbent chemical to prevent the product from dampness.
Do not eat this chemical packet.
How to make Sushi Rolls?
1. Place a sheet of Sushi Nori over the Bamboo Sushi Mat with the shiny side down. Spread about 2 cups of sushi rice evenly over the nori and leave a 1 inch space at the edge of the nori.
2. Place your favorite fillings across the center of the sushi rice.
3. Place your thumbs on the back of the mat and begin rolling away from you. Be sure to support the fillings with the rest of your fingers.
4. Roll sushi until the edge of the nori is placed under the sushi.
5. Shape the roll by pressing lightly with both hands.
6. Remove the bamboo sushi mat and slice sushi roll into six to eight pieces.
While is hot, transfer the freshly made japanese steamed rice to a large flat bowl. Sprinkle sushi vinegar over the rice and mix the ice swiftly with a flat wooden spatula. Please becareful that the rice does not become too sticky. Cool the rice down to room temperature. To prevent the sushi rice from drying out during cool down, cover the bowl with a damp towel.
30 serving per sachet
Serving Size 1 sheet (2.5g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.