Serves 4 people | Preparation time: 5 mins. | Difficulty: Easy | Cooking time: 10 mins.
- 10 1/2 oz. dy flat rice noodles
- 7 oz. prawns
- 7 oz. pork
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- Mixed vegetables (sliced): carrot, cabbage, bean sprouts, 2 spring onions
- 2 red chilies (finely chopped, to taste), crushed peanuts, cilantro and lime wedges (for garnish).
- 1 pack Ready Sauce for Pad Thai
How to make it?
- Heat a little oil in a pan on medium heat. Stir-fry pork and prawns for 5 minutes.
- Combine the cooked noodles with Ready Sauce for Pad Thai, vegetables, scrambled eggs and chilies. Mix thoroughly.
- Garnish with crushed peanuts, cilantro and lime wedges and serve.
BEST-SELLING PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS
LEE KUM KEE Stir-fry Ready Sauce for Pad Thai 4.2 Oz (120 g) - 李锦记 泰式炒河粉酱
Asian Best Rice Sticks Noodles Small Size 1 LB (454 g)-Banh Pho Thuong Hang