Ajishima Yasai Fumi Furikake Rice Seasoning 1.7 Oz (50 g)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Yasai Fumi Furikake is a dried Japanese seasoning blend of crunchy white sesame seeds, dried seaweed flakes, sugar, salt and bonito flakes. This blend gets extra crunch and nutrition from pumpkin seeds, celery and mildly spicy mustard
- Use it to spice up soups, sushi, rice and more of your favorite dishes--Japanese or not! Each 1.7 ounce glass jar is sealed to keep the spices fresh and crisp during transport
- Made by Ajishma, one of Japan's foremost producers of furikake, this product is best stored in a cool, dry place to keep it crisp and crunchy
- Furikake is a traditional Japanese spice blend enjoyed for its subtle crunch from sesame seeds and slightly salty flavor from seaweed flakes. Many varieties also contain bonito flakes, made from dried fish. It adds an instant flavor upgrade to simple and extravagant dishes alike
- Experiment with all of the different varieties of furikake to find your favorite balance of flavor and texture.
- Product of China
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.