Asian Best Premium Quality Jasmine Brown Rice | Gao Luc 5LB (2.27 Kg)-泰国糙米
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Brown rice is a whole grain rice with the inedible outer hull removed
- White rice is the same grain without the hull, the bran layer, and the cereal germ
- Red rice, gold rice, and black rice are all whole rices with differently pigmented outer layers
- Brown rice generally needs longer cooking times than white rice, unless it is broken or flour blasted (which perforates the bran without removing it
- Brown rice is a whole grain and a good source of magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, thiamine, niacin, vitamin B6, and manganese, and is high in fiber. White rice, unlike brown rice, has the bran and germ removed, and therefore has different nutritional content
- Product of Thailand
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.