Australian Dried Sea Cucumber 16 Oz - 澳州淡干黑刺参 16 Oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Estimate of 50-60 pieces in a bag
- Not to be confused with vegetables, sea cucumbers are marine animals
- They live on sea floors throughout the world, but the greatest population is found in the Pacific Ocean
- Most sea cucumbers resemble large worms or caterpillars and have soft, tubular bodies.
- Sea cucumbers have been used as a food source and medicinal ingredient in Asian and Middle Eastern countries for centuries
- Sea cucumbers can also be eaten raw, pickled, or fried
- They have a slippery texture and bland taste, so they’re usually infused with flavor from other ingredients like meats, other seafood, or spices
- They’re often combined with produce like Chinese cabbage, winter melon, and shiitake mushrooms
- Sea cucumber is also used in traditional Chinese medicine, where it’s believed to have healing properties and used to treat ailments like arthritis, cancer, frequent urination, and impotence
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.