BAI SHA Flour For Wet Rice Paper Bot Banh Cuon 1lb | 454g | 16oz-白鲨 肠粉 专用粉 广东风味
• This product comes with 454 grams of Flour For Wet Rice Paper Bot Banh Cuon per packed!
• This product was imported directly from China!
• Farine Pour Rouleau De Riz.
• Bot Bank Cuon .
• Suitable for making steamed rice noodles (Cheung Fun).
This specific product contains milk, egg, nut, peanut products.
Flour for Cantonese Rice Roll, all kinds of Kway Teow, fried rice noodles, Vietnam rice paper.
1) Add 100g premix flour to 250g water and mix thoroughly.
2) Use a flat bottom stainless steel plate. Brush some oil on the bottom of plate and then pour a thin layer of mixture from step one. Add your favourite fillings like egg, beef, vegetable or shrimp.
3) After the water is boiling, put the plate into the pot above the boiling water to steam for 1-2 minutes.
4) Take out the plate and then use the scraper to roll up. Serve with your favourite sauce.
Corn Starch (30%), Wheat Starch (30%), Rice Flour (20%), Potato Starch (20%).
4.54 serving per pack
Serving Size 100g
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 80g||29%
|Dietary Fiber 2g||9%
|Total Sugar 1g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||3%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||30%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Consume soon after opening.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.