Herbal Doctor Premium Fructus Lycii | Goji Berry 12 Oz (340 g) - 中医师精选贡级宁夏杞子王
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Goji, goji berry, or wolfberry: 枸杞 is the fruit of either Lycium barbarum or Lycium chinense, two closely related species of boxthorn in the nightshade family, Solanaceae.
- L. barbarum and L. chinense fruits are similar but can be distinguished by differences in taste and sugar content
- Both species are native to Asia, and have been long used in traditional Asian cuisine.
- The fruit has also been an ingredient in traditional Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Japanese medicine
- The plant parts are called by the Latin names lycii fructus (fruit), herbal lycii (leaves), etc., in modern official pharmacopeias
- Goji berry and derived products became common in developed countries as health foods or alternative medicine remedies, extending from exaggerated and unproven claims about their health benefits
- Product of China
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.