PREMIUM CHOICE HERBAL DOCTOR Semen Nelumbinis 10oz (285g)
FUN FACT: Semen Nelumbinis, also known as lotus seed, is a plant species originating from Asia, primarily in China and India. It has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, with references to its use in ancient texts such as the "Ben Cao Gang Mu." Lotus seeds have a long history of culinary and medicinal use in Asia, and are considered a nutritious and versatile ingredient in many cuisines.
• This product comes with 10 ounce in total of Semen Nelumbinis per packed!
• At Herbal Doctor, we believe in the power of nature to heal and rejuvenate the body. That's why we've created our Semen Nelumbinis product, a high-quality, all-natural solution that harnesses the power of lotus seed to bring you a host of health benefits.
• It has a sweet, nutty flavor that pairs well with other natural ingredients, such as ginger, licorice root, and chrysanthemum. Additionally, it can also be used in soups, stews, and other savory dishes to add a unique, earthy flavor.
• BENEFITS: Regular consumption of lotus seeds is believed to promote overall wellness by supporting healthy digestion, boosting heart health, and promoting good brain function. It's also used to help regulate the metabolism and support healthy skin, making it a must-have in your pantry!
• It can be eaten raw, either fresh or dried. The seed is most commonly used to make lotus seed paste, which is prevalently used in Chinese pastries. In Japanese cuisine, paste is used as a filling in cakes and certain other dessert items.
• A perfect way to add a touch of nutrition to your daily routine. Whether you add it to your favorite tea blend, incorporate it into a smoothie, or enjoy it as a crunchy snack, you'll be amazed at the delicious and nutritious benefits of Semen Nelumbinis. So why wait? Try this wonderful ingredient today and feel the difference.
• This product was imported directly from China!
This specific product contains Sulfur Dioxide.
This product must be cooked in boiling water above 100°c for more than 10 minutes before serving.
12 Serving per pack
Serving Size 2/3 cup (28g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||0%
|Saturated Fat 1g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||18%|
|Total Sugar 12g|
|Includes 10g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 2mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Keep refrigerated.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.