LAY'S Potato Chips Tomatoe Flavor, 104g (3.6oz)
Get these LAY'S Potato Chips Tomatoe Flavor if you're craving something sour to munch as a midnight snack every day!
BRAND CHECK: Since its 1995 inception, Lay's, the biggest and most popular brand of snack food in the world, has progressively become ingrained in India's culture of munching. Lay's has become a youth brand and is still expanding in the hearts and minds of its customers thanks to its tempting taste, worldwide flavors, and Indian flavors.
• This item contains 104 grams of potato chips in a tomatoe flavor in a canister with a lid to keep the chips crisp and fresh.
• Romance your taste senses with the spicy spices and perfectly seasoned for an intense kick of tangy flavour
• Lay's chips are the ideal accompaniment to any occasion, from ordinary snacks to spontaneous get-togethers. Whether it's party time or family time, everyone enjoys congregating around the chip bowl.
• It was made with the highest-quality potatoes, spices, and vegetable oils, and it was trans-fat free, which is unquestionably healthy for vegans.
• This product was imported directly from China!
This specific product contains soybean. The manufacture may produce soybean, wheat, and milk product.
potato our(potato,glyceryl monostea, citric acid), vegetable oil (rapeseed oil), pregelatinized starch, seasonings(sugar, glucose, monosodium glutamate,salt, soysauce powder, black pepper, food avoring, seasoning powder, chili powder, fructose, citric acid, celery, DL-malic acid, disodium ribonucleotide, aspartame(contains phenylalanine), garlic powder) sugar, glyceryl monostea, salt, phospholipids, ß-carotene
2 serving per sachet
Serving Size 52g
Amount Per gServing
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 34g||17%
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||32%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.3g||6%
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||5%
|Total Sugar 4.8g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.