LEE KUM KEE Soybean Sauce, 800g (28oz)-李锦记黄豆酱
Perfect, you need to get this amazing one of the primary ingredients which is the Soybean Sauce from Lee Kum Kee! It was founded in 1888 by Mr. Lee Kum Sheung, who invented oyster sauce in China. From farm to fork, Lee Kum Kee never compromises on quality to bring out the best in your cooking and help you serve up a sumptuous meal every time.
This is the Lee Kum Kee Zero Tolerance Quality Philosophy: 100-1=0. You can always count on them for quality.
• This product has 28 ounce of rich soybean sauce in bottle and has a tight lid!
• It is brewed naturally using traditional methods, resulting in a rich soy flavor and aroma that will delicately enhance the taste of any dish.
• It actually made with No Added Artificial Flavor, Non-GM Soybeans, definitely good for Vegan!
• This flavorful sauce is ideal for stir-frying, stewing, dipping, and marinating.
• This product was imported directly from China!
This specific product contains soybeans and wheat.
Water, soybeans, salt, wheat flour, monosodium glutamate and disodium 5'-inosinate and disodium 5'-guanylate as flavor enhancers, sugar, modified corn starch, soybean oil, caramel color, lactic acid, potassium sorbate added as a preservative, sucralose.
HOW TO COOK CHICKEN BRAISED WITH MUSHROOM:
You can actually serve it for 4-5 persons, so it's perfect to share this dish with your family and friends. You will only spend 50 minutes to prepare this dish using this soybean sauce, cool isn't?
- 1½ lbs. bone-in chicken
- oil, as needed
- 2 green onion stalks
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3 ginger slices
- as appropriate cooking wine
- 10 oz. hazelnut mushroom
- 10 oz. water-immersed sweet potato vermicelli
- 1 pc. cinnamon stick
- 5 pcs. bay leaves
- 3 pcs. star anise
- a little Sichuan peppercorn
- 1 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1/3 cup Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Soybean Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Premium Bouillon Powder Flavored with Chicken (No MSG Added)
Cut the chicken into big pieces, parboil them, drain away the water, and set them aside. Heat the wok until the oil gets warm, stir-fry the combination of green onions, garlic and ginger until fragrant. Put in chicken pieces, stir-fry for 5-7 minutes until almost dry. Sprinkle some cooking wine into the wok when the chicken turns brown, stir-fry until well mixed. Then add in the cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise and Sichuan peppercorn in turn.
Add Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce, Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce and Lee Kum Kee Soybean Sauce, stir-fry until well combined, pour in some hot water until the chicken pieces become submerged, add in the hazelnut mushroom and Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce to add color, cook over high heat until a boil, then switch over medium-low heat for 30 minutes. Put in the sweet potato vermicelli, heat to a boil, boil for 5 minutes, and add Lee Kum Kee Premium Bouillon Powder Flavored with Chicken.
Tips: Using Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce and Lee Kum Kee Soybean Sauce help release the unique fragrance of hazelnut mushroom, improving this dish’s color, aroma and consistency.
47 servings per container
Serving size 1 tbsp (17g)
Amount per serving
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Total Sugar <1g|
|Includes <1g Added Sugar||2%|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
• Refrigerate after opening.
• Stir well before use.
Fresh soybeans only!
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.