LUCKY EIGHT BRAND Fructus Lycii - Goji Berry, 300g (10.5oz)
• Goji berries are a deep-red, dried fruit about the size of a raisin that tastes like a cross between a cranberry and a cherry. They should be dried but not overly so.
• It has a sweet and mildly sour taste and is bright orange or red in color. It is also native to Asia, where it has been used for over 2,000 years.
• The wolfberry king can be used to make wine, cook porridge, cook dishes, meat,
• This product was directly imported from China!
This product contain sulfur dioxide
HOW TO EAT:
1. The wolfberry king has a sweet taste, can be eaten directly, and is delicious.
Serving Size 28g
Serving Per Container About 10.5
Amount Per Serving
Calories 20 Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 8mg 12.3%
Sodium 27mg 1.1%
Total Carbohydrate 72g 24%
Dietary Fibre 39g 0%
Keep away from light and moisture, and tie the package tightly after use.
What do you waiting for? Add this to your cart now!
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.