• Goji berries are a deep-red, dried fruit about the size of a raisin that tastes like a cross between a cranberry and a cherry. They should be dried but not overly so.
• It has a sweet and mildly sour taste and is bright orange or red in color. It is also native to Asia, where it has been used for over 2,000 years.
• The wolfberry king can be used to make wine, cook porridge, cook dishes, meat,
• This product was directly imported from China!
This product contain sulfur dioxideHOW TO EAT:
1. The wolfberry king has a sweet taste, can be eaten directly, and is delicious.NUTRITION FACTS:
Serving Size 28g
Serving Per Container About 10.5
Amount Per Serving
Calories 20 Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 8mg 12.3%
Sodium 27mg 1.1%
Total Carbohydrate 72g 24%
Dietary Fibre 39g 0%
Iron 1%PRESERVATION METHOD:
Keep away from light and moisture, and tie the package tightly after use.What do you waiting for? Add this to your cart now!