DO YOU KNOW THAT:
The Italian term "maccheroni" is whence the English word "macaroni" is derived (pronounced more or less the same way). When is frequently the case, the word's meaning evolved a little bit as it traveled to the new continent.
• This product comes with 400 grams
of Macaroni Kuishupai Rice per pack!
• It was produced from rice paste. Rice flour and water
make up the majority of the ingredients.
• Sometimes additional ingredients, like tapioca or corn starch, are added to the noodles to increase their gelatinousness or transparency.
• Rice macaroni has a pleasant flavor
; it is not flavorless. You'll adore substituting it for Asian rice noodles in cold pasta salads and soups. Vegetable soups taste excellent with rice noodles.
• It is a gluten-free pasta
that cooks to an al dente texture like regular pasta and pairs well with all of your favorite sauces. Our gluten-free pasta maintains its fresh and appealing flavor
thanks to slow, low temperature drying. Eating gluten-free pasta no longer requires sacrificing flavor, texture, or nutrients.
• This product was imported directly from China!
For Soup: Put into the boiling water cook until soft (about 7-10 minutes), and cook for minutes with other stocks, then serve
For fried: Put into boiling water to cook until -oft (about 7-10 minutes), wait for 10 mminutes put into the cold water again, drag up, then fried for 2 minutes with other stocks, then serve.
For fried: Put into the boiling water cook for 5 minutes, and cook for 5 minutes with sugar and milk, then serve
Rice, starch, water
NUTRITION FACTS:1 serving per packServing Size 1 cupAmount Per Serving Calories 100
|Energy 1484 (kj) 18%
Protein 11.8 (g) 20%
Fat 1.1g (g)
Saturated Fatty Acid 0.2 (g)
Trans Fat 0 (g)
Cholesterol 0 (mg) 0%
Carbohydrates 74.4 (g) 25%
Sugars 3.3 (g)
Dietary Fiber 1.1 (g) 4%
Sodium 49 (mg) 2%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.