MEET U White Milk Tea 3 in 1 Original Classic Flavor 480g (16.9oz) | (12 Stick Packs x 40g)
FUN FACT: Coffee originated in Ethiopia over a thousand years ago and its discovery is believed to have taken place in the Ethiopian highlands. From there it spread to the Arab countries, and then eventually to the rest of the world.
• This 480g (16.9oz) package includes 12 stick packs of 40g each, making it convenient to enjoy anywhere, anytime.
• Malaysia Original White Tea Tarik is a premium blend of high-quality Ceylon red tea and non-dairy creamer.
• This delicious tea is made using the traditional "tea tarik" technique, which results in a smooth, creamy, and aromatic drink.
• PERFECT: to enjoy on its own or paired with light snacks. It is also a great way to start or end your day, and provides numerous health benefits.
• The tea has a beautiful golden creamy white color and a silky smooth texture that will leave you feeling refreshed and satisfied. Try adding ginger water to create a spicy twist on this classic tea.
• BENEFITS: White tea is known for its high levels of antioxidants, which help to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, and promote overall good health. Drinking white tea can also improve cardiovascular health and help to lower the risk of chronic diseases.
• This product was imported directly from Malaysia!
It may contain traces of gluten, lactose, soy and their derivatives.
Non-dairy Creamer [ Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fat, Sodium Caseinate (Contains Milk Protein), Emulsifier (E471/E472e), Stabilizer (E340ii),Free Flowing Agent (E551) ], Sugar and Instant Tea.
Serving Size 40g
Amount Per Serving 170
Calories from Fat 40
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.5g||7%
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||10%
|Dietary Fiber 1g||0%
|Total Sugar 18g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin C 0mcg||0%
|Vitamin A 0mcg||0%|
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.