Tired of life?Bro, stand up! And drink this Original Lo-Carb Energy Drink from Monster Energy!
When it comes to telling you how great their products are, Monster Energy has made the decision to forgo investing in advertising firms, TV commercials, radio spots, and billboards. Instead, they assist the scene, its musicians, performers, and fans. They support athletes so they can pursue their passion as a career.
They are the guys all walk the talk. Monster Energy is so much more than just an energy drink. It's A LIFESTYLE IN A CAN!
• You get the ideal serving size of the Original Lo Carb energy drink—16 fl oz—
so you can keep moving.
• Every 8 ounces of the energy drink contains 70 mg of caffeine,
providing a powerful energy boost that will last for a very long time.
• You can enjoy this healthy alternative whenever you need a boost because it has less fat, no compromise and calories than the original.
• You now have a more nutritious option
for obtaining the energy you need with this Lo-Carb Monster Energy Drink.
• The typical energy beverage has a potent flavor. But on this Lo-Carb Monster it contains classic energy drink ingredients including L-carnitine, taurine, caffeine, inositol, and ginseng
. The flavor has a perfect blend of Sweet and Salty.
• It packs a powerful punch and has a smooth, easy-to-drink flavor, but without the glucose.
• This product was imported directly from USA!INGREDIENTS:
Carbonated Water, Glucose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Taurine, Sodium Citrate, Color Added, Panax Ginseng Extract, Caffeine, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Sucralose, Benzoic Acid (Preservative), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Acesulfame Potassium, Salt, D-Glucuronolactone, Inositol, Guarana Extract, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Maltodextrin, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).NUTRITION FACTS:
1 servings per container
Serving Size 1 Can
Amount per serving
|Amount per serving
||% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 9g
Includes Added Sugars 6g
|Riboflavin (Vit. B2)
|Niacin (Vit. B3)
Unleash The Beast!
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Consume Responsibly: Not recommended for children, people sensitive to caffeine, pregnant women or women who are nursing.