PRINCE OF PEACE Wisconsin American Ginseng 1lb (454g)
BRAND CHECK: Wisconsin is known for being one of the largest producers of American ginseng in the world, and Prince of Peace is a well-known brand for its high quality and premium ingredients. he brand is recognized for its commitment to providing quality ginseng products to support overall health and well-being.
• Introducing Prince of Peace Wisconsin American Ginseng - a premium and high-quality ginseng product that is grown and harvested in the heart of Wisconsin, USA. This ginseng product is made with slow-growing, native American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) which is part of the Araliaceae family and known for its exceptional health benefits.
• If you're looking for a way to boost your immune system, reduce stress and fatigue, and promote overall well-being, then look no further than Prince of Peace Wisconsin American Ginseng. This ginseng product is made with the finest and freshest ginseng roots, dried ginseng slices, tea, capsules, and ginseng extracts to deliver the highest quality and potency of ginseng to you.
• The ginseng can be taken as a supplement on its own, or paired with other healthy foods and drinks such as smoothies, teas, or soups. Its subtle and earthy flavor complements a wide range of other ingredients, making it a versatile and delicious addition to any meal.
• Wisconsin is renowned for its production of American ginseng, and Prince of Peace is a leading brand in the ginseng industry. With its 1 pound of ginseng product packaged in a resealable packaging, you can enjoy its benefits anywhere, anytime.
• However, it is crucial to remember that ginseng can interact with certain medications and has some side effects, so it is always advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any ginseng product. So, if you're looking for a natural way to enhance your health and wellbeing, try Prince of Peace Wisconsin American Ginseng today.
• This product was imported directly from United States!
To make ginseng tea, slice 1.8g of ginseng roots and steep in 8 fl. oz of boiling water for 3-5 minutes. You can also add the ginseng roots to make soup.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
100% Grade Wisconsin American Ginseng (Panax Quinquefolius) Roots.
94 Serving per pack
Serving Size 1.8 ginseng root in 8fl oz (240ml) boiling water
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 0g
|Saturated Fat 0g
|Trans Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrate 0g
|Dietary Fiber 0g
|Total Sugar 0g
|Includes 0g Added Sugar
|Vitamin D 0mcg
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.