SAU TAO Noodle King (Thin) 960g (60g x 16)-寿桃生面皇
FUN FACT: The origin of noodles is widely debated, with some believing they originated in China over 4,000 years ago, while others claim they were first made in the Middle East over 2,000 years ago. Today, noodles are a staple food in many cultures and can be found in a variety of forms and flavors, including pasta, udon, ramen, and many others.
• Introducing Sau Tao Noodle King – the perfect addition to any meal! This premium-quality noodle pack comes with a generous serving of 960 grams, consisting of 16 pieces of delicate, THIN noodles. Whether you're whipping up a quick lunch or preparing a delicious dinner.
• So, what exactly makes this noodles so special? Well, for starters, they are made from high-quality ingredients, ensuring that each and every bite is bursting with flavor. The thin, delicate texture of these noodles is sure to tantalize your taste buds and leave you feeling satisfied. And, because they are so versatile, you can pair them with virtually any dish to add an extra layer of deliciousness.
• BENEFITS: made from wholesome ingredients, including wheat flour and water, making them a great source of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals. So, if you're looking for a tasty and nutritious way to add some extra flavor to your meals, look no further than this noodles!
• Another great aspect of Sau Tao Noodle King is that they are incredibly easy to prepare. Simply cook them in boiling water for a few minutes and they're ready to eat! Whether you're in the mood for a classic noodle soup or you're looking for a new way to add some excitement to your favorite stir-fry, these noodles are the perfect addition.
• So, if you want to elevate your meals with some irresistible taste and nutrition? Give this noodles a try! With its amazing flavor and health benefits, it's the perfect choice for a delicious and convenient meal.
• This product was imported directly from China!
This specific product contains Wheat. It may contain soybean, peanut and egg.
Put Sau Tao Brand Noodle King into boiling water, cook for about 1 1/2 minutes, stir it well with chopsticks, remove the noodles from the pot, drain away the water, set aside.
Put Sau Tao Brand Noodle King in a big microwave bowl, add boiling water (water need to cover noodle), in high heat cook for about 1 1/2 minutes, take it out, drain away the water, set aside.
Noodle in soup: Add with soup base and subsidiary food, ready to serve.
Noodle for stir-frying: Stir fry the noodle with subsidiary food, ready to serve.
- Sufficient water is prepared.
- Noodle should only be added when the water is fully boiled.
- Extra addition of meat and vegetable are suggested for palatable enhancement.
- Due to difference in specification of cooking utensils and microwave oven, the cooking time may vary.
Wheat Flour, Tapioca Flour, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate), Water.
16 Serving per pack
Serving Size 1 serving (60g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.8g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||29%|
|Total Sugar 1.1g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin A 0mcg||0%
|Vitamin C 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.