WEILONG DELICIOUS Fengchi Kelp - Hot and Spicy Flavor, 400g (14.11oz)
Are you looking for a snack every midnight?
We got something for you! Our Fengchi Kelp in Hot and Spicy Flavor manufactured by Weilong Delicious. They rely on the corporate mission that will make unrelenting efforts to realize the beautiful vision of "traditional delicacy entertainment, leisure, convenience, people-friendly, digital intelligence, and Lohas 123 years of ecological platform."
They are spreading China's extensive and profound food culture to the world and sharing a healthy lifestyle with the world. Continue to improve and work hard to make the world fall in love with the taste of China!
• This product has 400 grams in total per box and has 20 sachets inside the box which 18 grams per piece. Packaged in a black colour.
• It is extremely crispy and spicy which many flavors to choose!
• It's gluten-free, authentic, and edible.
• BENEFITS OF EATING KELP: Kelp contains a lot of antioxidants, like carotenoids and flavonoids, which help fight disease-causing free radicals. Antioxidant minerals like manganese and zinc aid in the fight against oxidative stress and may help protect cardiovascular health and prevent cancer.
• This product was imported directly from China!
This product contains soy and mustard
Kelp, Water, Soybean oil(contains tert-butyl hydroquinone), Salt, Trehalose, Sugar, Monosodium glutamate, Szechwan peper, Chilli, Mustard, Garlic, Onion, Black pepper, Chilli sauce (yellow lantern chilli, salt, vitamin C, citric acid), Pickled chilli (chilli, water, salt, citric acid, vitamin C), Pickled ginger (ginger, water, salt, citric acid, acetic acid, vitamin C), Disodium guanylate, Disodiuminosinate, Yeast extract, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein, Sodium alginate, Sodium lactate, Paprika, Lactic acid, Citric acid, Acetic acid, Steviol glycosides, Potassium sorbate as preservative, Xanthan gum, Vitamin C
20 Servings Per Container
Serving Size 1 bag (20g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Sodium 260mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Calcium 70mg 6%
Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Try it out for yourselves!
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.