CJ FOODS Korean BBQ Bulgogi Marinade Sauce 17.6oz (1.1lbs) 500g
• A delicious and versatile sauce that can add bold and savory flavors to your favorite dishes. This marinade sauce comes in a convenient 17.6-ounce bottle with a lid, making it easy to store and use.
• Made with high-quality ingredients and a traditional Korean recipe, this marinade is perfect for marinating meats like beef, chicken, or pork, as well as for stir-fries, noodles, or even as a dipping sauce.
• The taste of this marinade sauce is a perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors, with a hint of smokiness that comes from the grilled meat. The sauce also has a slightly tangy taste that comes from the blend of soy sauce, garlic, and other spices.
• BENEFITS: a great source of protein and can be a healthy addition to your diet when used in moderation. The texture of the sauce is thick and rich, perfect for coating your meats or vegetables.
• You can pair this sauce with a variety of dishes, such as grilled or roasted meats, vegetables, or even tofu. For a traditional Korean BBQ experience, serve the marinated meats with rice, lettuce, and other Korean side dishes like kimchi or pickled vegetables.
• Whether you're a fan of Korean cuisine or simply looking for a new and delicious way to add flavor to your meals, Korean BBQ Bulgogi Marinade Sauce is a must-try.
• This product was imported directly from South Korea!
This specific product contains wheat, soybean. Produced in a facility that also uses fish, milk, crustacean shellfish.
1. Marinate 2.2 lbs sliced, bite-sized beef with 0.45 lbs CJ Korean BBQ sauce for at least 30 minutes.
2. Grill both sides by flipping continuously to avoid burning.
Shake well before use and refrigerate after opening.
• Pear and apple pure for a sweet and fruity flavor and a tender meat texture.
• Perfect for marinating, grilling, basting and stir-frying.
Soy Sauce (Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Salt, High Fructose Com Syrup, Defatted Soybean, Wheat, Distilled Alcohol, Koji), Sugar, Pear Puree (Pear, Ascorbic Acid), High Fructose Com Syrup, Water, Onion Puree, Garlic, Salt, Apple Puree (Apple, Ascorbic Acid), Monosodium Glutamate, Green Onion Extract (Green Onion, Com Syrup, Salt), Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Black Pepper Powder, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate.
25 serving per bottle
Serving Size 1 tbsp (19g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||3%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 6g|
|Includes 6g Added Sugar||12%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.