CJ FOODS Korean BBQ Kalbi Marinade for Ribs Sauce 16.9oz (1.1lbs) 480g
We have run out of stock for this item.
• This product comes with 16.9 ounce in total of Korean BBQ Kalbi Marinade for Ribs Sauce per bottle!
• This product was imported directly from South Korea!
This specific product contains wheat, soybean. Produced in a facility that also uses fish, milk, crustacean shellfish.
1. Marinate 2.2 lbs short ribs with 0.45 lbs CJ Korean BBQ sauce for an hour or longer.
2. Grill both sides by flipping continuously to avoid burning.
Shake well before use and refrigerate after opening.
• Pear and apple pure for a sweet and fruity flavor and a tender meat texture.
• Perfect for marinating, grilling, basting and stir-frying.
Soy Sauce (Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Salt, High Fructose Com Syrup, Defatted Soybean, Wheat, Distilled Alcohol,Kojo, Sugar, High Fructose Com Syrup, Pear Puree (Pear, Ascorbic Acid), Onion Puree, Water, Garlic, Apple Puree (Apple, Ascorbic Acid),
Cooking Rice Wine, Salt, Seasoning Sauce (Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Wheat and Soybean Protein, Sugar, Salt, Corn Syrup, Glucose, Onion, Yeast Extract, Garlic, Green Onion, Ginger, Black Pepper Powder), Monosodium Glutamate, Green Onion Extract (Green Onion, Com Syrup, Salt), Black Pepper Powder, Ginger Extract (Ginger, Maltodextrin, Salt), Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color, Sesame
25 serving per bottle
Serving Size 1 tbsp (19g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||3%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 6g|
|Includes 6g Added Sugar||12%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.