Dried Black Fungus, 2.27kg (5 lb)
Do you enjoy cooking and wish to spice things up a little? We guarantee that you will like having this one in your cabinet right away.
BACKGROUND CHECK: Traditional Chinese medicine has employed black fungus to treat a number of ailments, including jaundice and sore throats, since the 19th century.
• This product contains 2.27 kg of Dried Black Fungus in bag, which is securely wrapped in translucent recyclable plastic.
• Fresh dried black fungus have a delicate, crunchy texture, are dark brown or black in color, and have a very mild grassy flavor.
• It has a strong, dark aroma reminiscent of reduced Chinese black vinegar and dark soy sauce.
• It is mostly used in cooking to give texture, which is extremely helpful in many classic Asian cuisines.
• BENEFITS: It is notably low in fat, high in fiber, and stuffed full of numerous important vitamins and minerals.
• Since Black Fungus have a solid yet delicate texture, they work well in dishes that call for a textural contrast. Also delicious when used with soups, stir-fries, stuffing, or sauces.
• It has a very long shelf life and is easy to keep because it is produced dried.
• This product was imported directly from China!
Before cooking soak in cold water for about 30 minutes, wash clean ready to use for cooking
Black Fungus, Sulfur Dioxide
81 serving per container
Serving Size 1 cup (25 g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||28%
|Dietary Fiber 7g||0%
|Total Sugar 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||10%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Taste Of Nature
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.