GAMMA ONE Premium Rice Bran Oil, 67.6 floz (2L)
DO YOU KNOW THAT: In Asia, rice bran oil has been utilized for more than 2000 years. Even now, manufacturing of soap and skin creams continues, especially in Japan. In East Asia, the Indian subcontinent, and Southeast Asia, such as India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Japan, Southern China, and Malaysia, it is also widely used as a cooking oil.
• This product comes with 67.6 fluid ounce of Premium Rice Bran Oil per bottle!
• One of the best and healthiest oils in the world due to the abundance of vitamins, antioxidants, and other nutrients. It doesn't contain any added preservatives or fat, it also made with Non GMO!
• With a Smoke Point of up to 445 degrees Fahrenheit, the oil does not quickly begin to boil, making it an ideal choice for high-temperature cooking techniques including pan-frying, stir-frying, sautéing, and deep-frying because there is less likelihood that the food would burn.
• The oil has a very faint flavor, making it the ideal choice for any type of cooking, whether you want to use it as a cooking medium for traditional cuisine like deep frying, sautéing, stir frying, and flash frying or use it as a salad dressing or even for baking.
• BENEFITS: a great resource of unsaturated fats, vitamin E, and other essential nutrients that support balanced blood sugar levels, reduce the risk of heart, promote skin health, have anticancer benefits, battle bad breath, and have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
• This product was imported diretcly from Thailand!
Rice Bran Oil
133 serving per sachet
Serving Size 1 tbsp (15mL)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%
|Saturated Fat 4g||18%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool, dry place away from light and heat. Some solidification may naturally occur at low temperatures. This does not affect the quality of the oil.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.