ITO EN Jasmine Green Tea Unsweetened, 16.9 fl oz (500mL)
Brand Check: The origin of green tea can be traced back to ancient China, where it was first used as a medicinal drink. And it was introduced to Japan by Buddhist monks who had studied in China. Over time, green tea became a staple in Japanese culture and was enjoyed for both its taste and health benefits.
• This 500ml bottle of tea is made with carefully selected tea leaves and jasmine flowers to bring you a delicious, fragrant beverage that's perfect for any occasion.
• You can pair it with a wide range of foods, making it the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
• The flavor of ITO EN Jasmine Green Tea is delicate and complex, with notes of jasmine and a slight sweetness from the green tea leaves.
•Benefits: known for its antioxidants, which can help protect your body against harmful free radicals. It's also been shown to have potential benefits for heart health, weight management, and cognitive function.
• It can enjoy for hot or cold and its own or mixed with other beverages. Even use it in your cooking.
• This product was imported directly from Taiwan.
This Product contains of filtered water and Jasmine Tea.
Purified Water, Jasmine Green tea and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Serving Size 1 bottle (500ml)
Amount Per Serving Calories 0
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%
|Total Carbohydrate <1g||0%
|Total Sugar 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin C 270mg||300%|
* Not significant source of Saturated fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Dietary fiber, Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron, and Potassium.
• Best if served chilled
• Refrigerate after opening and consume promptly.
• Non-microwavable. Do not heat bottle.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.