Does this Mouthwash Kill Bacteria?
From the #1 dentist recommended brand of over the counter mouthwashes, this mouthwash features an original flavor that works to leave your mouth feeling clean and refreshed when used as part of a regular oral hygiene routine
• 1-liter bottle of Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash that kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis for a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone
• A germ-killing mouthwash for bad breath, it is clinically shown to reduce plaque more than brushing and flossing alone by up to 52 percent more and reduce gingivitis by 21 percent more, all while giving you fresh breath and germ protection
• As an American Dental Association (ADA)-accepted antiseptic mouthwash, Listerine Original Antiseptic Mouthwash does more than create fresh breath by offering 24-hour germ protection with twice daily use, more than brushing alone could
• Get the germ-killing benefits by rinsing full strength for 30 seconds with 20 mL both morning and night and feel the true fresh breath and deep clean effects from the refreshing mouthwash
Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical
help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
morning and night
• store at room temperature
• cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.
• rinse full strength for 30 seconds with 20 mL (2/3 fluid ounce or 4 teaspoonfuls)
• do not swallow
water, alcohol (26.9% v/v), benzoic acid, poloxamer 407, sodium
Questions? call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755