MEET U White Coffee 'n' Creamer 2 in 1 Smooth White Coffee Flavor 375g (12.3oz) | (15 Stick Packs x 25g)
FUN FACT: Coffee originated in Ethiopia over a thousand years ago and its discovery is believed to have taken place in the Ethiopian highlands. From there it spread to the Arab countries, and then eventually to the rest of the world.
• This 375g (12.3oz) package includes 15 stick packs of 25g each, making it convenient to enjoy anywhere, anytime.
• Malaysia's White Coffee is renowned globally and is formulated using the finest top-grade Arabica and Robusta coffee beans with a smooth and creamy creamer.
• The result is a white coffee that is rich in aroma, but not too sweet. With a smooth, pure, and mild taste, it's a perfect choice for anyone looking for a satisfying coffee experience that meets modern preferences.
• So, whether you're looking for a morning pick-me-up or a relaxing mid-day break, MEET U White Coffee 'n' Creamer 2 in 1 is the perfect option for you. And with its natural ingredients, you can enjoy your coffee with the peace of mind of knowing it's good for you too!
• BENEFITS: It is natural source of caffeine, it can help to boost energy levels and improve mental alertness. Additionally, the antioxidants found in coffee, including those in it may help to protect against cellular damage and lower the risk of certain diseases. Drinking coffee can also improve mood and reduce feelings of stress and anxiety.
• This product was imported directly from Malaysia!
It may contain traces of gluten, lactose, soy and their derivatives.
Non-dairy Creatmer [ Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fat, Sodium Caseinate (Contains Milk Protein), Emulsifier (E471 / E472e), Stabilizer (E340ii), Free Flowing Agent (E551 ) ), Instant Coffee and Maltodextrin.
Serving Size 25g
Amount Per Serving 120
Calories from Fat 50
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||9%
|Saturated Fat 6g||29%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%
|Dietary Fiber 1g||0%
|Total Sugar 6g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin C 0mcg||0%
|Vitamin A 0mcg||0%|
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.