VINH THUAN Rice Starch - Bot Gao, 14.1 oz (400g)-精选粘米粉
BRAND CHECK: The company was founded in 1985 and specializes in producing high-class mills mixed for both domestic and international markets, including the US, France, Canada, Taiwan, Australia, China, and the EU.
• This product comes with 14.1 ounce of Rice Starch per package!
• Vinh Thuan Rice Starch is useful in specialized recipes for things like sponge cake,
turnip cake, banana cake, steaming rice cake, and many others.
• It was made with ultra fine flour, which also has the smallest particle size of any flour, for a better texture and feel.
• Naturally free of gluten, high in carbs, and low in fat is rice starch. Compared to wheat flour, it is lighter, gentler, and simpler to digest. White rice flour starch may be slightly grainy to some people, although many people prefer it to bean flours.
• Asian noodles, a mainstay of Eastern cuisine, may also be made using it and are quite popular for doing so.
• This product was imported directly from Vietnam!
20 serving per sachet
Serving Size 1 sachet (18g)
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g||12%
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%
|Total Sugar 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%
* The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Product descriptions on our website and app are for informational purposes only. For more info, please visit here.