- 200 g ground pork
- 50 g Chinese chive(s), diced
- 24 pcs dumpling wrappers
- 1 tsp. green onion(s) [for topping]
- 1½ Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Chili Bean Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil [for topping]
- 4 tsp. Lee Kum Kee Chicken Bullion Powder [for stock]
- 1 L hot water [for stock]
How to make it?
- Marinate ground pork. Stir in chives and divide the pork into 24 portions.
- Wrap the filling with wrappers and form into dumplings.
- Cook dumplings in a large pot of boiling water for about 5 minutes or until done. Drain.
- Serve with stock and top with diced green onion and sesame oil.
Serves 2 people | Preparation time: 30 mins. | Difficulty: Medium | Cooking time: 5 mins.
LEE KUM KEE Pure Sesame Oil
LEE KUM KEE Chicken Bouillon
LEE KUM KEE Premium Oyster Sauce
LEE KUM KEE Chili Bean Sauce (Toban Djan)