Ma Po Tofu
- 3 oz. ground pork
- 1 Tbsp. green onions, minced
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 box tofu
- 2 Tbsp. LKK Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. LKK Chili Bean Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. LKK Pure Sesame Oil
- Cornstarch water as needed
- 2 tsp. LKK Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. LKK Minced Ginger
How to make it?
- Cut tofu into small cubes. Remove excess water with paper towel. Boil the tofu until cooked through, set aside.
- Saute LKK Minced Garlic and LKK Minced Ginger until fragrant. Add ground pork and stir-fry until cooked through.
- Stir in LKK Panda Brand Oyster Flavored Sauce and LKK Chili Bean Sauce and stir-fry until fragrant, then add water.
- Add tofu and simmer over low heat until the tofu absorbs the flavor. Add cornstarch water to thicken the sauce. Sprinkle LKK Pure Sesame Oil before serving.
- Garnish with green onions, and it¡s ready to serve.
- Tip: Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce may be adjusted to individual¡s taste preference
Serves 3 people | Preparation time: 5 mins. | Difficulty: Easy | Cooking time: 10 mins.
LEE KUM KEE Minced Ginger
LEE KUM KEE Panda Brand Oyster
LEE KUM KEE Pure Sesame Oil
LEE KUM KEE Chili Bean Sauce (Toban Djan)
LEE KUM KEE Minced Garlic (currently unavailable)