Ma Po Tofu
- 3 oz. ground pork
- 1 Tbsp. green onions, minced
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 box tofu
- 2 Tbsp. LKK Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. LKK Chili Bean Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. LKK Pure Sesame Oil
- Cornstarch water as needed
- 2 tsp. LKK Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. LKK Minced Ginger
How to make it?
- Cut tofu into small cubes. Remove excess water with paper towel. Boil the tofu until cooked through, set aside.
- Saute LKK Minced Garlic and LKK Minced Ginger until fragrant. Add ground pork and stir-fry until cooked through.
- Stir in LKK Panda Brand Oyster Flavored Sauce and LKK Chili Bean Sauce and stir-fry until fragrant, then add water.
- Add tofu and simmer over low heat until the tofu absorbs the flavor. Add cornstarch water to thicken the sauce. Sprinkle LKK Pure Sesame Oil before serving.
- Garnish with green onions, and it is ready to serve.
- Tip: Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce may be adjusted to individuals taste preference.
Serves 3 people | Preparation time: 5 mins. | Difficulty: Easy | Cooking time: 10 mins.
LEE KUM KEE Minced Ginger
LEE KUM KEE Panda Brand Oyster
LEE KUM KEE Pure Sesame Oil
LEE KUM KEE Chili Bean Sauce (Toban Djan)
LEE KUM KEE Minced Garlic