Three-cup Mushrooms with Abalone
Serves 4 people | Preparation time: 10 mins. | Difficulty: Easy | Cooking time: 5 mins
- 3 oz. brown beech mushrooms
- 3.5 oz. oyster mushrooms
- 3.5 oz. fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 oz. ginger, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 oz. basil
- 1 can Abalone in Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch water
- 2 Tbsp. Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Bouillon Powder Flavored With Chicken
- 1 tsp. Pure Black Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Remove the roots from the brown beech mushrooms. Blanch the oyster mushrooms, fresh mushrooms, and brown beech mushrooms for about 30 seconds. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil and sauté the ginger and Minced Garlic until fragrant. Add the oyster mushrooms, fresh mushrooms, brown beech mushrooms, and seasonings and stir well.
- Add the basil and Abalone in Oyster Sauce and cook with cover on for 20 seconds.
- Finally, add the cornstarch water and cook, keep stirring until the sauce is thickened.
LEE KUM KEE Premium Dark Soy Sauce 16.9 FL Oz (1.05 pt) 500 mL
LEE KUM KEE Black Sesame Pure Oil 7 FL Oz (207 mL)
ShaoXing (Shao Hsing) Rice Cooking Wine 25.3 FL Oz (750 mL)