Serves 4 people | Preparation time: 30 mins. | Difficulty: Medium | Cooking time: 30 mins.
- 250g Chicken thigh meat
- 35g Fried peanuts
- 6g Green onions [white-part, sectioned]
- 6g Red dried chili peppers
- 6g Ginger, sliced
- 6g Garlic, sliced
- 1g Sichuan peppercorns
- 10g Shao Hsing wine
- 3g Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 2g Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 25g Tapioca starch and water solution
- 10g Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 10g Chinkiang vinegar
- 3g Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 3g Lee Kum Kee Peppercorn Chili Oil
- 2g Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 0.5g Lee Kum Kee Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 12g Sugar
- 15g Stock
- 15g Tapioca starch and water solution
How to make it?
- Cut chicken into 1.5cm cubes and marinate for a short while. Cut dried red chili into 2 cm sections.
- Heat wok on high heat. Add 2 tbsp oil and heat to medium hot. Add chicken and stir-fry until half done.
- Add dried red chili, Sichuan peppercorns and sprinkle with Shao Hsing wine.
- Add ginger, garlic, green onions and stir-fry quickly until done.Add Sauce Mix and stir. Add Fried peanuts on top. Serve.